RECOMMENDED TILT TURN WINDOW - 28x30 window 28x28 28 x 66 windows
This variant is currently sold out
This variant is currently sold out
The tilt-turn window, originating in Europe and popularized by passive-house and net-zero construction, is a window type with the unique characteristic of being both an inward-swing casement style window as well as a top opening hopper style window. The clever hinge and intuitive handle mechanism is specially designed to allow seamless switching between the modes via the orientation of the handle. Depending on the handle position, it can operate as a fixed window (handle in the 6 o'clock position), inward casement window (handle in the 9 o'clock position) or hopper window (handle in the 12 o'clock position). This window style combines the security, air-tightness, egress requirements and ease of cleaning of an inswing casement with the all-weather ventilation convenience of a hopper.
Doorwin applies extruded thermal break aluminum for the windows, a material that apply a polyamide bar (PA66 Nylon) between the interior and exterior aluminum to stop the heat transmission, also known as thermally broken aluminum. Our thermal break aluminum is more than 1.4-1.6 mm for thickness, which is much thicker and stronger than most companies. Doorwin offers over 250 RAL color options (www.ralcolorchart.com) for the aluminum surface, including smooth finishing and matte finishing.
Competitive with the best in the industry, Doorwin Tilt-turn windows feature 4 sealing layers; a continuous rubber seal around the sash and three inner seals. Along with our pressure-equalized cavity drainage design, this product ensures outstanding performance even under the harshest weather.
Our energy efficient integrated glazing units (IGU) feature triple-pane glass, warm-edge spacers, argon gas fill, Low-E coatings and fully tempered glass. Different IGUs are available to meet the needs of different climates.
For the Hardware System, Doorwin use Roto/Siegenia multi-point locks and Hoppe handles from Germany. The Multi-Point Locks have fewer components, with each component capable of sustaining 400lbs for high security and longevity. The friction stay is rated for more than 400,000 cycles. To put this in perspective, a window that is opened and closed 10 times a day should last at least 100 years before failure. We use MACO concealed hinges from Austria that provide excellent strength and durability without sacrificing aesthetics.
Doorwin windows are made with a variety of high-performance glazing options to meet your energy performance and budgetary needs. For all windows and doors exported to North America, we provide fully heat-treated, tempered glass as standard. This provides extreme impact resistance to prevent glass breakage, reducing warranty claims. When broken, tempered glass uniformly shatters into small pieces for safety. Our standard glazing for the North American market is SGCC (Safety Glazing Certification Council and IGCC (Insulating Glass Certification Council) certified for performance and safety.
For the North American market, we offer our tilt turn window with a nailing flange (also referred to as a nailing fin). The aluminum cladding wraps around the window and transitions into the nailing flange for continuous protection of the wood frame and sash facilitating a quick and simple installation and proper air and moisture sealing of the rough opening. Also available is the flange-less configuration popular in the rest of the world which is ideal for masonry openings.
Doorwin has done many wonderful projects in California, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Washington, New York, New Jersey...We are good at providing quality products to different budgetary needs. One of our aluminum tilt turn casement window project is located in Princeton, New Jersey, U.S. It features aluminum windows with tilt turn openings and nailing fin. Tilt turn windows offers the maximum ventilation and all-weather convenience, even in rainy days. Nailing fin provides easy and quick installation to reduce the cost of installation. Tempered glass and Germany hardware provide great performance and security.
The clients are happy with the quality and design of the windows. He was glad to share with us “Installation is going good, thank you. I look forward to showing you this project with your windows; very impressive.”
With rich experience in American projects, Doorwin window experts have always tries best efforts to bring the most cost-efficient products and professional assistance to every client with compromising quality.
1) Doorwin has American certification, quality assurance has no doubt. Besides, Doorwin has full understanding of the local building code of United States, which ensures that the product passes the local inspector acceptance and avoid the situation that cannot be installed.
2) Doorwin has deep research about the local market, be familiar with local aesthetic needs and prices, can make accurate recommendation for the customer's needs.
3) Doorwin strives to provide the best performing product but not sacrifice reliability. We insist on building reliable and durable products that won’t break, then customer can save troubles and extra money for repairing or replacement. That is a great value to the customer and reduce the total cost of ownership.
4) Doorwin have many local successful projects to be endorsement, reference and case in US can be provided or visited when required. We also have a team of inhouse designers with no additional cost, customized windows are available with less time and charge.
5) Doorwin offers professional four-layers packaging to ensure safe delivery of products. The shipping mode is optional, if needed, our shipping agency can provide customers with door to door and clear clearance services.
6) Doorwin can assure you timely delivery and the manufacturing lead time can even be shortened to 18days if it’s urgent need. We have powerful productivity and professional team to meet any special requirements.
7) Our products feature a full 10-year warranty. In the event your order is damaged during shipment or fails after under normal operating conditions we will provide to you at no cost an equal replacement, assuming the defective unit was installed in accordance with our recommended installation methods.
Doorwin is known by its customized design with affordable price. We own three modern factories. We are able to provide customized flexible design and direct transparent pricing. We pass the cost of middleman or distributors and bring the quality products directly to you. There is no additional cost for customized design.